If you would like to register an interest in a role at CRM Agri please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CRM Agri is a leading UK based grains and oilseeds price risk management company providing marketing and risk management solutions to farmers, consumers and agribusinesses across the UK, Europe, and the Black Sea. We provide independent market analysis and help businesses to design and implement strategies designed to manage risk and add value to the commodities that are traded. Our global analysis partners and highly experienced consultants enable CRM AgriCommodities to give accurate and timely recommendations.
Location: Cirencester/ Cambridge
Remuneration: Competitive Salary + Commission
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, outgoing and self-motivated individual to join our growing team at our new Cirencester office and help expand the rapid business growth in the UK through establishing and developing relationships with potential customers and partners.
CRM Agri are a UK based grains and oilseeds price risk management company providing marketing and risk management solutions to farmers, end users, and agribusinesses across the UK, Europe, and the Black Sea. We provide commodity market analysis and help businesses throughout the supply chain to manage price volatility and add value to the commodities they are buying and selling. Our global analysis, clear market opinions and highly experienced team enable CRM AgriCommodities to work with some of the most forward thinking businesses within the agricultural industry.
Reporting directly to senior management, the role will involve:
- Communicating with clients, partners and new potential customers.
- Developing a book of customers and working alongside our advisors and analysts.
- Providing price risk management training and advice (hedging, options etc.)
- Collaborating with partners
- Assisting with developing the business and products
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Ideally an understanding of agriculture/ commodity markets
- Able to work autonomously and to deadlines
- Adaptable in a fast growing company
- Strong numerical and written english ability
- Be a team player and willing to provide initiative and energy within a team environment
- Working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
- Be willing to work with a national client base
- Hold a full driving licence and be eligible to work permanently in the UK
The past few years have seen strong growth for CRM Agri both nationally and overseas and we are looking for someone to push forward our expansion in the UK. There will be a lot opportunity to progress quickly within the business for the right candidate.
Please apply with your CV/ covering letter and details of your current salary to: email@example.com
CRM Agri is an equal opportunities employer